She's no Roomba, but robot number four is done! (1, 2, 3 here) I started this robot almost 2 months ago. I made up the head with the button top & bias tape ears right away. I was so pleased... and then I got stuck. I started at least 3 different body shapes in felt and I just wasn't feeling it. So I decided to mix it up and try for a more quilted thing with different fabrics for the body. It's much easier to work with the wool felt but it was fun to get some polka dot action in there (thanks Leah for the fabric!) I hope that my unauthorized departure from felt goes over ok with my robot swap partner. update: hooray! she loves it. trade on. I'm so excited!