Okay, Miss Fox has an outfit I'm happy with, finally. I wanted something simple so after you've put the fox together you can whip out the dress super fast. I'm still fussing with the finishing. I tried to leave it frayed and unfinished but it's bugging me. We'll see. I'm going to take a stab at getting this pattern together this week and see if I can get it up & ready to go quickly.
But first of course I must continue my slow but steady, and always inconvenient, clearing out and cleaning up of my craft room. I've done one side of my closet, my sewing desk, my crazy button situation, almost finished the other side of closet, piled my thrifted wools and tweeds and organized all my knitting supplies. (Oh! I forgot to show & tell that! That solution turned out wonderful. I'll take pics today) Right now what's bugging me are my display shelves. I need them to be less crowded and to make some sense. I started a WIP (works in progress) shelf. Now how to put the rest of these back up in some order. Some may go to storage. And I think some may go to etsy. If I can pull the trigger! I decided eons ago to focus on patterns instead of selling finished toys. I'm thinking I may want to do both.